This is just a quick post giving my dear readers access to the ruleset we used to play a quick dungeoncrawl on my birthday.
Dragon In a Bottle is an RPG blog in which I post all sorts of (hopefully) fun homebrew RPG stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BEHOLD: The Ochremire Rules, as played on my birthday
A rust monster by David Sutherland This is just a quick post giving my dear readers access to the ruleset we used to play a quick dungeoncra...
-
Welcome friends, to the Dragon in a Bottle fun time blog! It’s me, your host for today. This post will hopefully tell you what this blog i...
-
Greetings, everyone! Today I have finally created a playable version of the game you requested, that being Star Protocol. You can find it ...
-
Greetings, friends! Today we will be exploring the very basics of RPGs. First, we will talk about what an RPG is. Then, I shall give you a...
No comments:
Post a Comment